Starting a medical practice from scratch can be a stressful time for any provider
There are so many things to take into consideration. Balancing your current workload and other responsibilities while attempting to startup your new practice is a recipe for mistakes and missed opportunities. Reduce the stress and get it done right with Precision Medical Billing.
Our Precision team has experienced project managers ready to assist you with all of the tasks needed to get your new practice setup from creation to the ribbon cutting. Our goal is to have you up and running smoothly and successfully from day one!
We have expertise in setting up Rural Health Clinics, multi-specialty practices, family and specialists offices.
Below is a list of some of the most common startup needs we can guide you through as part of our comprehensive practice startup consulting service. We are happy to discuss handling some or all of your needs.
Common medical practice startup needs
- Establishing Operational Requirements
- Financing & Accounting
- Recruit, interview, potential staff members
- EHR set up
- Develop fee schedule
- HIPAA compliance
- Office set-up
- Insurance credentialing
- Revenue Cycle management
- Evaluate and select qualified vendors
Key reasons to work with Precision Medical Billing
- Focus on your current job, let us focus on your startup
- Potentially save thousands avoiding unforeseen pitfalls
- We can help identify additional revenue generating opportunities for your new practice
- Avoid the effort it takes to screen and select vendors by utilizing our network of preferred service level providers and vendors who assist with almost every aspect of your startup needs.
- We will act as an extension of your staff and will be there to guide you every step of the way.
You only start a practice once…We do it many times a year!
Precision Medical Billing has successfully set up numerous practices nationwide across many different specialties and facility types. Let us do the same for you!